Invenio is closely following health and safety guidelines from government agencies and public health officials, and tracking developments related to COVID-19. We’ve taken action to safeguard our employees and minimise risk of exposure. Simultaneously, we have taken steps to maintain business operations and ensure business continuity, so that we can continue to deliver exceptional Customer Focus. As such:
- Customers will continue to have full access to teams and support services.
- Remote working is in effect for all employees across our global business.
- Policies, controls and hardware are in place to ensure remote working is secure.
- Our services and tools are not dependent on a physical location.
- Our tools are deployed to a resilient cloud infrastructure.
- We will deliver agreed customer SLAs, maintaining and exceeding expectations.
Our business continuity plan ensures that we can deliver operations without disruption and provide our customers with exceptional delivery and service. In some cases, we’ve been able to work more efficiently, reduce ticket volumes and improve service level agreements. Importantly, we are also providing our support to PM Cares, a dedicated national fund which is helping to provide relief to the affected in India, and to NHS Charities Together, which works to enhance patient experience and care in the UK every single day.
We are fully committed to helping our customers through these unprecedented times, so if you have any questions, please feel free to contact your usual Invenio contact. We hope everyone stays healthy and safe.